4.07.2011

while i was wasting time.

so here i find myself, in the uvu library again... pretty sure i spend more time here then my home lately.
i should be working on my paper, but i am just not uber motivated to do it right now. so instead i went photoblog stalking. and i stumbled upon this cite
look at it now. please. i would've stolen some pictures for this blog, but it wouldn't let me :(
this blog is super sweet cause it shows the original shot as well as the finished, photoshopped picture! it really is super sweet, and the black and white photos... supberb, especially the ones of people.

so go look now. at least at a few of the shots.
over and out

2 comments:

  1. Ok so the pictures are amazine. I love the different angles that the photographer does. Ther awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. right??? haha and lisa, you said the link didn't work but i just tried it and it did... and amanda did it too lol try again?

    ReplyDelete