4.09.2011

if you would have asked me how i was doing exactly twenty four hours ago, i would tell i am good at all... i miss my friends and one of my closest friends doesn't want to spend his limited time with me...  and i want to go to this concert but there will be boys there that i never want to see again.
aka in my little brain my world was having a semi baby crash/melt down, but then some things happened.
-my favorite pizza and a great news paper
-the best gilato ever made
-the movie hanna with my brother with tons of treats
-no work, need i say more for that?
-the best talks with kylie and amanda

and now i think about it, why would i care if a boy doesn't want to see me anymore or if i will have to face a boy i never want to see again?...
i have the most amazing friends anyone could ever ask for!!!!!!
after everytime i spend time with any of my friends, when i get home, i always ask heavenly father why me? why did i get so blessed to get friends that will always lift me up, or help me make the right choices when i may not want to.

and when i think that certain day will be the worst day i've ever had, heavenly father always brings my friends to me and has them comfort me, or make me laugh, or almost always both...

that's why my friends are the best. because whether they know it or not, they are listening to heavenly father saying go be with sara... so they do, they drive up from the edges of the state, they come over at a random hour of the day, they do whatever they need so they are here right when i need them. right when i need them.    even when they didn't know i was having a horrible day, they still come and save my brain when it has those baby melt downs so it never fully melts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment