2.06.2011

why so many questions??



why was this week so hard for me?
why didn't you call when i asked you to?
how did i face my biggest fears and say what i was feeling?
why did you wait so long to tell me you still care?
why can't someone who is so great keep a close friend?
      how was i so lucky to have the friends i have?
      why do people have a hard time trusting?
      what made me laugh when i was so sad? -temple
      why have i been making excuses instead of facing life and not taking the easy way out?
      what things have i missed out on from staying where it is comfortable to me?
             why do people get mad when you call to ask a quetsion?
              how come i love to draw, but not under pressure?
              how can two pieces of paper, and a boy on the other side of the wall keep me happy for 4 hrs?
              how come i was the only person in sweats at eight in the morning at work?
              why i am afraid to have two people i know at work?
              how come i didn't call off a date when i wanted too?
              how come my visit with my best friends ended so soon?
how can a boy be rather rude, and the same night be twitterpatting?
why is it that when i hear two boys sing together i get giggly?
what is so great about a boy i have known  since i was in sixth grade?
do i like boys who usually have long hair but have  recently gone extremely short?
why would someone say i am hot? is it some rude prank i am not in on?
why is it when a boy looks at me i turn red?
how come one simple car ride make me go crazy for the next 48 hours?
why can't i not read into things so much???
how come i forgot  something in a car, that was not ment to be forgotten?
why did i feel guilty after a great date?


too many questions.
why can't they all be answered tonight?


1 comment:

  1. first of all, i just decided that i we probaly know each other more than we know ourselves, because i could at least attempt to answer all of these quesitons for you. :)
    *and i'm so glad i actually understand your one about 2 pieces of paper and a boy on the other side of the wall ;)
    trust me, i know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete