2.08.2011

yup.

so my life is kinda, no extremely weird... someone likes to remind me i am not normal all the time :)

but i like my life, i love it honestly!! i love how i can't go to bed without texting my three lovers goodnight
or that those lovers are girls :)
i like that i don't like kissing... whats the  rush, i don't plan on being married anytime soon. or in any relationship so why bother? it uses up too much chapstick worrying about it.
i love that when a boy is trying to have a serious conversation with me all i can think about are these cupcakes that kali chamberlain has made me fall in love with :)
i like how i have always worn rings on my left ring finger
i for some reason like complaining at work, when i am normally not a complainer

but the best right now, is i like being teased about these things past midnight on a couch...

1 comment: