1.19.2011

my brain hurts.

i am taking my last english that i will ever need to take this semester and i am so excited to be done, but a little overwhelmed by the amount of work it requires.
i want to prove to myself that once i set my mind to something... i can really do it. passing this class will be the perfect way to prove that.

but today we talked about research, and sounds simple right? but we went into so much detail about research, and so fast, my brain is still spinning. and even though it has been two hours since the class i feel like if i learn anything more my brains will leak out of my ears because it has reached it's capacity!!!

some people say you never stop learning, and though that may be true... right now i don't see how my brain can put much more in it.

blah... but i oddly like this feeling of hurting my brain from all the thinking, it's better then not learning anything at all...

1 comment:

  1. i guess i can spare some of my brain if you need it...
    although i don't know how much that would help you... it being my brain and all ;)

    ReplyDelete