11.11.2010

my chariots of fire

today in institute (AWESOME lessons lately) we had another lesson on trials :)

and in our trials how when we are in them, and feel all alone like no one is there to support us... if we could only see things without the veil over our eyes, we would see chariots of fire as far as the eye could see.
full of spirits their to help us.

makes me think of my grandparents who have passed away, and in times of doubt and worry and sorrow for me, i can always feel their precense... gently squeezing me and comforting me.

it also makes me think of my future children, pushing me towards the right direction... cheering for me when i do something good, or helping me remember to not do something bad.

I'm so happy that i have such a huge support system, on the earth, and in the heavens.



1 comment:

  1. mostly i'm happy you are my best friend.
    and that will never change.
    <3

    ReplyDelete