4.22.2011

the things i think about at 3:07 am

where to even begin.
today was a good day, alot of good things happened to me.
-turned in final for english (can't decide if good or bad yet...)
-devoured an enormous amount of my favorite cupcakes
-had my last class for this semester

yes all good, i also did not cry today, i am going through one of my favorite phases right now. it's called cry everyday phase. but today i did not cry, at least not yet that is.

also, i think i may have a crush on this boy? man? human thing that is of the oposite gender of me.... he is in my ward and idk i just get all giggly when i think about him, now the next step is talking to him.

i like movies alot. just got done watching the evening, it is a great show, i would recomend it.

which reminds me, harry potter, i can not wait for it to come out... but at the same time i can cause once this last one ends, the magic will fade a bit.

i am obssessed with cycling classes, granted i have only been twice. and both times i thought i was going to die on that bike... but that is why i love them so much, cycling classes get me to that i want to die exercise mode, that is where i burn the calories :)

i miss getting texts from a boy. i can't say his name or else i will cry, remember the phase.

and that is for shiz exactly what i am thinking, when i am thinking it, exactly how i am thinking it. i hope you enjoyed it.
over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment