4.20.2011

random thoughts... again

so my brain is scattered all over the place lately, some pretty big things have been happening.
finals are coming up... if you blog stalk anybody you  will have heard about the stresses of finals many times so i will not bore you.
curtis is leaving, or left already... idk he didn't really talk to me much these past few days.that has been, lets just say hard.

a good thing... me and my lovely father went to the local pg rec and attended a cycling class, it kicked our trashes. but it sparked what i have been trying to spark for the past like year so i am now in love with cycling classes :) we are going again tonight.

life is good for a few min, then horrible for a few min... if you remember how it felt to graduate, and you realized that the high school part of your life was for real over, and the feelings that came with it... don't worry i am feeling those feelings with the whole curtis thing.... it is an adjustment he has easily made so i should be able to adjust with ease too right?
lets hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Cycling KILLS me but I love it. I swear I lose a gallon of sweat haha delicious right? We should go together some time

    ReplyDelete