4.27.2011

help me please:)

so. because facebook is no longer stimulating to me, i now spend my many hours on blog stalking... and remaking my blog (if you haven't already noticed my redesigning for the tenth time)
but i have a problem and i need your help with it.
i can not for the life of me think of a good name for my blog.
this is hard for me!!! a quick, nice, funny, personal title for my blog... everyone else i know has a great title for their blog,
so everyone else i know... you should use your amazing brain power to think up a title for my blog.
you are the best:)
leave that title in this comment box.

over and out.

4 comments:

  1. sara i haven't had any brillant ideas, but i think you can come up with a good one! i liked little tid bits of sara's life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about- From Sara with love
    or Yours truly, sara
    or sentiments from sara
    scribbles from sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear i was wondering who on earth is this murdock person... good thing i read all the comments :) thanks to both of you, i actually kinda like sentiments from sara... idk haha i will keep working on it

    ReplyDelete