4.26.2011

a dream i could only wish upon.

for almost anybody i know, well who blogs for that matter... follows, or has at least heard about megan's blog. it's almost a duh kind of a thing in my small community.
i was looking at the people she follows, everyone i follow, she follows. no joke.
my dream is to one day be so great at writing in this place that even megan her self follows my blog.
and that she actually follows what i write here, not just pushes the follow button and when she gets to the dashboard, ignores whenever she sees i have posted something... no actually read it.
but this is only a dream i can wish upon.
maybe i will get better at writing? one can only hope ha

oh p.s. the person who said he didn't want me to write wrote me back...
maybe my writing is getting better, i persuaded him to write me, so maybe in due time i can get megan to follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment