3.07.2011

who says monday is horrible?

i know i don't. now i normally do call it one of the worst days of the week... but of course my month of being positive, today i decided to only notice the great things about Monday, and if i thought something negative... i would replace it with good thoughts as quick as possible. :)
Mondays are always great because:
1- i never have cereal on the weekends, so Monday it is a well missed item.
2- classes always seem to be there easiest on Monday
3- lunch is awesome because Sunday left overs are. the. best. ever.
4- there is always something sweet to have because of Sundays dessert.
5- work always seems to go by extremely quick
6- fhe is on Mondays, and i love fhe
7- homework always seems it's easiest on Mondays
8- i don't get lonely because i have the past weekend to reflect on
9-i don't blog stock on the weekend so Monday i always have a bunch to catch up on!
this Monday was especially great because:
-sleeping in the school library is just way to great
-playing a math review game, and being put with all the crazies in my class, i think fate gave that to me to make me all giggly for the rest of the day.
-having someone who seemed like didn't want to be my friend anymore, sit by me at work... and even talk to me with a smile on his face :) definitely made my day.
-i conquered driving in the snow... even when i wanted to have my momzy drive me (for you liss:)
              i think the best part about today was i have finally started to find my confidence in myself... i often loose it... but i have found it!! (it was under my bed covers/many blankets) and now that i have found that confidence again, i was able to walk around my school with my head held high, and even though i didn't have my hair done all cute, or i didn't have my favorite outfit on... i still felt pretty.   that new confidence even led me to talk to new people at work, not a whole bunch, but remember i just found it :)

Mondays can be a great thing if we let them be... well any day can be the best day, the only thing that is stopping it from being the best day is our own thoughts. :) . . . now i am going to make Tuesdays be the next best day, because i want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment