3.02.2011

did i sign up for this?

i had decided at the beginning of this month that there was no point in complaining... and all it does is waste time. it ruins my mood and it only makes situations worse instead of making them better, which why would you complain then?
everyone that knows me (which is every single person who reads this :) knows that this goal may just be the hardest thing for me to possibly do... because i complain about basically everything in my life. even when there is something so amazing, i always have something to complain about...
but.
i want to change that... and it may just be the hardest thing i try and change about myself, but i really want to do it.
so from now on, or i am trying for a least the next two weeks to not complain about things, and be happy i am doing, or going through whatever it is i want to complain about... may seem like i can't do it, but by golley that makes me want to prove to all of you that i can.
wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to do this challenge with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Sara i don't think you complain about everything! no way! being happy is fantastic, but you can't do it all the time :) i think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself! i love you!

    ReplyDelete