3.18.2011

new me?

so i have kinda gone out of control these past few months... eating wise i mean :) haha i am now so bad if i don't have gum in my mouth, i have food in it.
but.
i want to feel good about my body, which has never happened honestly. but i know i can't just wish for it... so here is my plan (and yes i have to blog about it because if i don't it wont ever happen)
1-only have two sweets a week... and eventually once a week.
2-exercise everyday, right now it's run a mile, walk a mile with some muscle stuff... that will increase too:)
3-drink water...LOTS of water
4-get my veggies on. aka actually eat the amount i need
5-somehow get fruits in as well
6-take those 1 a day pills i have
now i you may say, i already do these things (i mean you you, not me:) but i do not... i did at one point, but not anymore...but. i am starting back up like i said :)
you also may say that i could probably do all these things all at once, which could be true. but i would quit doing that after like a month, and this getting skinny thing will take probably a year or more... not a month.
it will be hard. but hey i want to love myself, not just tolerate myself... if the whole losing weight thing works i will document it on this bad boy :)

now this next part i may seriously regret... if you see my slacking on this ''new me'' you can get after me... yes that means that everytime you (yes even lisa and liss) see me eating a sweet, or not exercising you can get mad at me and remind me of my goal... but remember i am a sensitive girl :)
yay for my new plan... it may start tomorrow because my dad has decided to go to his favorite pizza place.... haha

1 comment:

  1. "our diet starts tomorrow"
    haha i just thought of that when i read your last sentence.
    and i'm going to do this with you.

    ReplyDelete