3.14.2011

facebook

when i get online now the two places i always have to check is my dashboard for blogger... and facebook.
why facebook? i don't know. none of my friends really do much on facebook. but. i still find myself spending much too long looking at honestly nothing!
today of course i get on my two usual sights... and i go to write a little funny, but also depressing statement for my status and could not think of anything whatso ever. i wanted to comment on how i do not want to be awake right now, or that work just may some how strangle me, or me wanting to blame my crankiness on day light savings... but nothing sounded good... so instead i decided to blog about in all my frusteration. :)
one of the most pointless blogs ever? yes. but hey i have nothing else to do except look at a boys facebook page who i can no longer pretend to be friends with... lammmme.

2 comments:

  1. can i just say...
    STORY OF MY LIFE!
    ooo i have an idea!
    we should start writing a story on facebook through the messages.
    like we each write every other line.
    that way we'll actually have something to do on good ol "stalkbook" now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are genious. i am getting on now.

    ReplyDelete