2.23.2011

mmmmmhhhhhmmm.

so this sunday i decided that this week was going to be a week filled with greatness.
and so it has been.
monday i jsut about doubled my wardrobe with birthday clothing and savers clothing.
tuesday my brother took me to olive garden for my birthday :) then i stayed awake longer then my partner in crime... bomb!!!
and today i went to the temple and had curtis baptize me and confirm me for the first time ever, how did i get to be so blessed to have such amamzing friends!!!!???... i have plans to do something tonight too.

it is amazing the difference in life when my attitude is upbeat and looking for the positive... do not get me wrong some things this week have not been fun at all, but i haven't focused on that and it honestly has made a huge difference.
yay life!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you decided to have a great week! it helps that its your birthday tomorrow!!!! happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear sara! happy birthday to you!!! I love you soooo sooo much!

    ReplyDelete