12.02.2010

Goodbye Cedar City

i have spent a semester down at southern Utah university and had some of the greatest times of my life...

late night talks with Megan talking about anything and everything

laughing so hard i had to run to the bathroom so i would not make a mess on the floors

having some of the best teachers i have ever had in my life, and taught me to enjoy learning

some delicious meals... as well as the worst meals i have ever had

learning how to actually keep my room clean for more then a day

meeting some of the greatest girls that i have the privilege to call friends :)

learning how to keep myself entertained in a city that wont lol

learned how to apply for a job, get turned down, and learned how to bounce back

most of all learning what it truly means to trust in the lord, and how to pray to him at all times of the day. and how when everything goes wrong, to be able to open my scriptures and be the happiest girl on earth. 

i would never take back what i have experienced away from home, nor would i change a moment of it down here... i am so thankful that i got to come down here and learn how to do things on my own and become independent upon myself.

going home to go to uvu with my brothers will be a true adventure, and i can not wait to get started on the next part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you've had such a good experience sara! i love you and will definitely miss just knowing when you are in cedar your closer to me, but i know your going to have a good time at uvu. I love you!

    ReplyDelete