12.09.2010

eat pray love

okay so i just got done watching eat pray love, and it is honestly my new favorite movie. it makes me think, and look at my life and how i want it to get balanced in some ways, and balanced in others... haha i am kinda talking like a crazy girl. but i feel very empowered from this movie. it makes me want to learn to truly love myself for how i am, it makes me want to be closer to god, and it makes me want to find balance in my head and with my thoughts :)
some people say that this movie is too slow, but i think it is perfect, cause it gives time for yourself to really let what it says to sink in.

i reccomend everybody watch it, especially you liss... reminds me of the talks we have :)

and day one of my officially trying to get a power over my thoughts and put them to positive thinking... :) i am ready.

over and out.

1 comment:

  1. sara it makes me so happy that you said that!
    right when you said it's too slow, i thought to myself,
    maybe i'll actually understand it all then!

    let's watch it when i get back :)

    ReplyDelete