11.18.2010

today feels like everything should be in center alignment.
i have enjoyed my day:
 sleeping in the cutest /comfiest bed (thanks mom for giving it to me)
making delicious pasta with my 2nd favorite cheese, parmasion of course!
looking at the most creative blog ever created!!!
 inspired from that and then made my quote wall into a rain cloud wall 

even though I'm stressed major about English papers
i can not help but sit here and be in total happiness... because,

this world is way too awesome to spend time being sad! 

i have decided to remember the happy things in my day...
and everyday i will share five of those happy things, 
or thoughts i had,
because everyone knows i am the one who needs to remember
to be happy 
:)

2 comments:

  1. BIG big smiley face.

    and you should post a picture of your rain cloud wall!
    i'm obsessed with that blog ps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would but i do not know how to get my camera to turn on... it has been soo long lol

    ReplyDelete