11.17.2010

my day with kendra, including other things :)

it starts with going to nutrition and actually having nutrition kid talk to me! then i wore a jacket i do not wear often and found a sorcerious stone from my high school harry potter week... then getting to talk to some pretty great girls :)
after that i went back home and didn't want to just sit around so i cleaned part of the kitchen in detail...
another great thing was i went and watched a movie in my schools library which i have been wanting to for a while now...

at six o clock i watched a french spelling bee, oh how i love college and all the random outings i get to be a part of!! thanks to my room mate kendra for tonight's shin dig :)

then had a big chocolate shake, another thank you to Kendra... then to top the day off spent almost an hour laughing on the phone with a special boy named curtis... i would say it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment