12.27.2011

turning over a new leaf

all my life i have not loved the way i look.
some may blame it on the television,
or the movies, magazines, or all the other girls,
but i blame it one person and person only.
satan.

heavenly Father wouldn't ever want me to think the way i think about myself.

and if i saw another girl thinking what i was thinking about them selves i would get all upset and wish and pray that they could see the beauty that Heavenly Father gave them...
so why couldn't i see myself like i see everyone else?

i am turning over a new leaf.
i deserve to be happy.
i deserve to think i am pretty, even beautiful.

this picture is one of the first ones that i can see what i think could be beauty :)
even in my natural, un-make-up-ed state!!

we all deserve to feel beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment