3.31.2011

past blogs

so looking at the things i have written tonight...
it's interesting what i have written about...
i realized:
-i seriously regret not taking institute, it seemed to have helped me alot last semester...
-i have written twice in here about being more positive :) funny.
-my blogs lately have been LAME sauce, i will get more creative once english stops sucking my writing soul out of me...
-i forgot about chlydtessa, she passed away a while back, i now miss her and my talks with her.

point of this random blabbing... if you have a blog, go look at past entries you have done. it's just like looking at your old journal entries :) it's fun to see changes. and oddly for me, when i read my more spiritual blogs, i learned from what i wrote again... if that makes sense :)
it's cool. so go do it. now.
oh and another thing, i liked how i did over and out at the end of some of them... so.
over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment