3.25.2011

great day? check.

it started at eight, when i woke up with a nice shower that helped me smell good.
    then to a meeting with my english teacher that went at the speed of light, who knew my favorite teacher                    .     would be from english?
         then to my home, where i wasted away the day with my brother and father.
           next to the temple with curtis and liss... with little sneaky smiles and spirit butterflies. :)
work... BEST day yet!!!!!!!! i spent the whole time:
-not making a single survey, and that being totally exceptable
-laughing with my new friend joey
-making a certain someone jealous... yeeessssssss.
                 then to my ward auction for salsa and a new hair thing.
                      end the night off with phase ten with those same friends from the temple.

and who ever said thursdays can't be the best day of the week???.... not me :)

1 comment:

  1. LITTLE SNEAKY SMILES!!!!!!!
    yay. that makes my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete