2.10.2011

awkward day? check.

some days i am turn into this extremely awkward girl (well more awkward then usual:) and on those days not only is it me that is more awkward then usual but the whole universe comes together to make sure my day is full of awkward situations!
awkward situation #1-
    i got to school and go to my first class, where i always sit in the very back, on the right side. but when i walked into class and headed for my normal seat... i noticed the universe ( or whoever was in that classroom before my class) decided to play a little joke on me. the whole table was turned 90 degrees, and you may think to yourself, then why didn't you just move it to how it should be? but you have to remember it was an awkward day for me... so of course i didn't do that. i sat by this boy who ever since he came into the class i have stolen a few too many glances at him... did we talk? no. awkward? YES!!!!!

awkward situation #2-
     i have an hour break between my first class and my math class so i always go to the fourth floor of the library and watch people park their cars and walk into school. and i was rather tired so i rested my head on the couch, and used my scarf as my pillow and awkwardly fell asleep there in the library in the weirdest position ever! what woke me up was grant texting me to see where i was because we had a math test that i was late for. awkward? maybe not for some, but for me... yes!

awkward situation #3-
     i took the test extremely quick... well for my slow class it was quick... i was the first one done. and i have never had that happen to me, because lets just face it i am not smart enough to be the first one done lol. but i sat there at my desk pretending to go over my test, when i had already done that two times before... it was awkward cause i didn't know what to do!

awkward situation #4-
     since i had time to spare from getting out early, i took the long way to my next class... and by the time i got to the student center place this other boy in my math class caught up to me, and we both knew who each other were    but we didn't say anything to each other... the crazy thing is my class after math is on the oposite end of the campus... but me and him walked the whole way by each other! did we say anything that whole ten min walk? NO!!! awkward? yes.

awkward situation #5-
     i should know now that if i am having an awkward day, that i should not leave my house for anything other then work and school... but of course i didn't really think about when i got invited to go to a little concert in a cafe in provo.     lets just say i tried to have a long conversation about food.... ya. even worse about fruits and vegetables, not even like delicious food! lets just say by this time i wanted to lay in the middle of the cafe in fetal position and wait to leave. that or walk home.

awkward situation #6-
     lets just say i am probably the most awkward girl when it comes to "door step" scenes..... and on this day when i couldn't do a single thing without being abnormally awkward.... lets just say AWKWARD!!!! but luckily someone in this world knows how to turn an awkward door step scene into a funny and a bit cute scene :)

lets hope today will be a less awkward day for me. i haven't left my room yet because i am a little afraid what the universe wants to do to me today...

but i am starting to like those awkward situations, and in turn starting to love myself as well :) because it's me who is the awkward one really, as someone wanted to point  out at a door step scene... and i like myself more and more each day awkwardness and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment