11.06.2010

typical weekend in cedar

so i have become obsessed with this one photographer... couldn't tell you her name, but i am in love with her stuff!!!!! she has a very artistic way of doing engagment pictures....
 last night all my room mates (who were home) put their beds in the living room and we watched a movie :)
today me and chantel (one of my room mates) are heading to the st george temple!!! to make this day even better, we are going to cost co after!! yay i will get to have my favorite pizza!!! :) thanks to mom and dad who have given me a cost co card!
i forgot to feed my fish thursday, as well as friday, poor klydtessa wouldn't even look at me!! :) if you are wondering how a fish could offend me by not looking at me, it's because before bed, i sit in my chair at my desk and she stares at me, i stare at her back. of course i tell her about my day... and then get into my bed. it's great. so that is why i was so sad, because i couldn't do that with her these past couple nights... but that will all change because i just fed her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment