11.29.2010

best week home possibly ever.

this week i either spent with my family, or with friends. playing games, watching movies, and of course getting almost sick from eating so much!!

i will not lie these next couple of weeks i feel might be rather tough for me... didn't help that when i woke up this morning i spilt my cup of water right when my alarm went off, sending water all over my desk... but i have big plans for this week that have got me super duper excited!!

1-make stuffed mushrooms- I love them, and had a few at thanksgiving and want some more :)

2-make snow flakes and cover my room/apartment with them.

3-go to walmart in these crazy snowy roads... i have to face my fears sometime!

4-make a mini snowman and place it somewhere for people to enjoy

and oh ya... go to my last week of classes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment